As you may already know, we are on a hiatus this week. However, we promised to bring you some of the best articles of the year. And in today’s recap, we look at stories from the banking, payments and financial services industry in India.
- What happened to Lakshmi Vilas Bank: The story of how an old bank with a rich legacy crumbled under its own weight
- What does LIC do with its money? — An interesting exposition on LIC and its investment strategy
- The Disappearance of the ₹2000 Note — A tale of how the once-ubiquitous purple note is now facing an existential threat
- Limiting Operations — A story of how the regulator is trying to even the UPI payments playing field
- The changing face of the Life Insurance industry — How HDFC Life is adapting in a rapidly evolving industry
Until next time...