We are committed to maintaining high ethical standards with regard to our content. This commitment is critical to the trust our readers have in us
We base our code of ethics on common principles of ethics
- Respect for others. Treat people as you want to be treated.
- Integrity and honesty. Tell the truth and avoid any wrongdoing to the best of your ability.
- Justice. Make sure you’re objective and fair and don’t disadvantage others.
- Lawfulness. Know and follow the law – always.
- Competence and accountability. Work hard and be responsible for our work.
We have a strict policy on ‘Not Plagiarising work of others writers and content creators. As and when we reference the work of other content creators, media houses, news publishers, and media interviews we ensure to give due credits to the original creators.
We strive to not misrepresent or misquote any information that’s published on our website, newsletters, and social media handles.